Our Safety Protocols
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
Check-In and Check-Out Process
- Face masks are required upon office entry as per New York State law. This requirement is for the protection of yourself and for those around you. You will not be permitted entry to the office without a face covering; face masks will be provided by the office if you do not have one upon arrival.
- No more than 1 parent or caregiver (per family) is allowed to accompany his/her child or children to each visit.
- Patients and parents will be screened upon office entry for fever and related COVID19 symptoms. Pre-screen questionnaires will also be completed prior via phone at appointment confirmation.
- Please do not arrive early or late to scheduled appointment times. In order to reduce office and wait room congestion and adhere to social distancing, appointment times must be strictly adhered to or will be otherwise forfeited.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please knock on the office door, as it will be locked. A staff member will answer; please hand sanitize upon office entry.
Infection Control Protocols
- Doctors and staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Hand washing and sanitizing stations will be set up for use throughout the office.
Stringent sterilization protocols are in place for the office and dental equipment, including but not limited to:
To schedule appointments with our office, it is easiest to do so electronically rather than by phone. Please reach out via our website, Yelp, or simply text the office number; two-way texting is available. Please be patient with our staff; we will respond to everyone as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Request an Appointment
Patient Screening & Guidelines:
- All patients and caregivers will be screened for fever and COVID19-related symptoms upon entry to the office. Individuals with COVID19-like symptoms or a fever of at least 99.6° F will be rescheduled.
- If you, your child, or household member is experiencing flu-like symptoms, loss of taste/smell, fever, or has had recent exposure to COVID19, please call the office to reschedule your child’s appointment.
- If your child is experiencing a dental emergency please call or email the office prior to schedule appropriately; walk-in appointments will not be honored.