Simon Cheirif, DDS
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Simon Cheirif founded Kids Only Dental. Since those early days, the practice has grown tremendously.
Dr. Cheirif was born in Mexico City, where he attended the Autonomous University of Mexico Dental School, and graduated cum laude and the valedictorian of his class in 1981. He was awarded the Lincoln-Juarez scholarship, which enabled him to complete a two-year residency in pediatric dentistry at New York University Dental School, as well as his Doctorate of Dental Sciences.
Dr. Cheirif has been an associate clinical professor at New York University for more than ten years, an assistant clinical professor of surgery at New York University Medical Center, and a pediatric dental consultant at the Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at NYU Medical Center. He has also authored several scientific publications and lectured nationally and internationally on several subjects in pediatric dentistry.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Diplomate
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics, associate member
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- American Cleft Lip and Palate Association
- Academy of Straight Wire and Functional Orthodontics
- New York State Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- Nassau County Dental Association
Outside the Office
Dr. Cheirif lives in Roslyn with his wife Bonnie and his rescue dog, Jeter. He is the proud father of three grown daughters: Samantha, Jessica and Jordana. He welcomed his first grandson in April 2021. He is an avid sports enthusiast and enjoys staying in top physical shape. Dr. Cheirif is fluent in English, Spanish, Hebrew, and Yiddish.